Monday, November 7, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y...

Wow, it has been almost a week since I blogged. I've been trying to maintain my Facebook page a little bit but blogging took a backseat to life last week. We're home from a wonderful wedding weekend that I'd love to tell you about later this week however for now we are going to talk Mickey Mouse cookies.

My long-time friend's son turned two a few weeks ago and the birthday boy chose a Mickey theme. His grandpa took care of the cake (and did a great job I might add) while I handled the cookies. I of course wanted to represent the actual character and then went the whimsical route for the other cookies.


My friend and I agreed that our favorite cookies were the "twos" that I attached little ears to...


The birthday boy was not partial to one particular shape...he was open to them all. ;)

HAPPY Birthday once again to you Jackson and thank you to my dear friend K!

No comments:

Post a Comment