Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!

The Hunger Games. This series of books consumed my free time until I finished all three without coming up for air. I never thought I would like this type of book, but boy was I wrong. Never mind that they are found in the "Young Adult" section of the bookstore, they are GOOD.

I have been wanting to make Hunger Games cookies for weeks, but alas there is very little time for me to make cookies for "fun." Hence I am not overly happy with these but thankfully have two more movie premiers in my future to improve.


I won't be seeing the movie for two weeks as a friend and I made a pact to wait to see it until she visits for the weekend. That doesn't mean that I don't want to your opinions on how it is though. Please let me know what you think!


"HAPPY Hunger Games!"

No comments:

Post a Comment